The environment surrounding the Group is expected to remain uncertain due to the end of the novel coronavirus infection and the associated impact of the 100-year period of major change for next-generation vehicles.
In order to capture these changes in the business environment and respond appropriately, we formulated a new medium- to long-term management plan from 2021 to 2029, and reviewed our management philosophy and action guidelines to suit the times. In order to build trust and take on new challenges for great growth that can not be achieved by one person, we will promote penetration by setting a new word “Trust & Challenge”, and all employees will work together to achieve the plan.
Quality products, competitive prices and timely delivery
By being a “Reliable company” that “Continues to challenge”,
we will become “Company of choice for society”
Trust ＆ Challenge
Code of Conduct
*Build relationships of trust and try new things
The Challenges of Personnel Development
- Cultivating personnel who will become assets of the Company able to contribute to society
- Achieving new growth through personal growth via meaningful work
Efforts Toward Technological Innovations and Quality
- The resolution of small issues gives rise to new technological innovations
- Remove barriers between divisions, leverage comprehensive capabilities
- Create quality in schematics, mechanisms and onsite capabilities